Wed 25 Nov, 2020
Earlier this month, Singapore’s Minister for Communications and Information, S Iswaran proposed revisions to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Designed to...
Tue 22 Sep, 2020
Reform is underway in Singapore for Worker’s Compensation Insurance (WIC) and Life Insurance. We’ll outline what these changes are, why they matter...
Tue 09 Jun, 2020Company Update
In Singapore, a fresh, flexible and truly user-centric employee benefits platform (EBP) has been in high demand for some time. Our 12-month...
Fri 08 May, 2020Article
Any business is precious business, especially during these tumultuous times, and being covered for any eventuality, no matter how unlikely, is increasingly...
Fri 13 Mar, 20206min
Ever had that sinking feeling that follows making a mistake? Employees from Chua Shipping Pte have, but were thrown a lifeline by...
- Mon 22 Jul, 2019 The impact of Product Recall and Contaminated Products
- Tue 11 Oct, 2016 Welcome to Singapore: 8 Things To Do During Your Stay
- Mon 22 Jul, 2019 Cyber breach costs CEO his job
- Thu 27 Jun, 2019 We welcome Eliza White as Director of Operations – Asia
- Tue 09 Jul, 2019 Rebranded specialty division reflects Honan’s strength in managing professional and executive risks, especially in a challenging market.
- Mon 08 Jul, 2019 Cyber attacks on the rise for the real estate industry